Targeted Career Networking @ San Bruno Library
ABOUT THE WORKSHOP
- Strategies and tools for building your networking community
- An understanding of how to crack ‘The Hidden Job Market
- " …it now accounts for up to 80% of hires …" – Forbes)
- A personal marketing campaign – and how to brand your transferable skills
- An evaluation of your networking skills and coaching feedback to assist in removing personal barriers (e.g. self-talk and self-defeating behaviors).
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Ronnie Gravino is an accomplished motivator and trainer with over 15 years of innovative managerial experience that encompasses career management, leadership development, and organizational growth. She has managed and trained staff in a variety of settings including Kaiser Permanente and Goodwill Industries, as well implemented training in catering and restaurant environments.
Sponsored by Phase2Careers, a private nonprofit organization dedicated to assisting the ‘Over 40’ worker through job search, career development, and networking services.