Skip to main content


Many of the legal and social services listed here have eligibility requirements. Call or visit the website first to find out if you meet the qualifications to receive services.

If you have a legal problem, you may need to speak to an attorney.

2-1-1 Bay Area — A Program of United Way

2-1-1 Bay Area can help you food, shelter, counseling, employment assistance, quality child care, senior services, and more. 211 is free, confidential, multilingual, and available 24/7.

If you are facing a challenge or need social service information, call 2-1-1 today.

For more information, please visit