Your Personal Identification Number (PIN) helps to protect your library account from being used by others. The PIN consists of four digits. The default PIN may be the last four digits of the telephone number you provided when you applied for a library card. When you try to login and cannot access your library account, your address and/or telephone number may be out of date in our records. Please bring photo identification and proof of your current home address in to one of our libraries to have this information updated for you.
If you wish to update or change your PIN via BiblioCommons, go to “My Settings” and find the PIN setting under Account Information.
If you wish to update or change your PIN via the Classic Catalog, you can!
- Go to http://catalog.plsinfo.org/search.
- Click on the “My Library Account” link in the yellow bar.
- Log in using your library account number and your current PIN.
- Click on “Modify PIN” located on the right side of the screen.
- You will be asked to enter your old PIN followed by the new 4-digit PIN you want to use.
After entering the new PIN and verifying it, click on “Submit”.