To view your holds, log into “My Library Account” using your 14-digit library card number and PIN and click the “Requests (holds)” link.
- To suspend or freeze a hold:
- Put a checkmark in the box in the Freeze column at the far right for each item you want to freeze.
- When you’re finished selecting items, click on the “Update list” button on the left just above or below your list of holds. You’ll see that icicles appear on your hold so you can see clearly that it’s frozen.
- To unfreeze your items, remove the checkmark from the Freeze checkboxes and click on the “Update Selected” button. Your holds will be unfrozen and active.
- Note: This may only work for those titles with all copies checked out and a long hold list.
- To cancel a hold:
- If you no longer wish to have a specific item on hold, you can cancel the request.
- To change the pickup location:
- If you would like to change the pickup location for an item, you can do so if the hold has not yet been filled.