To view your holds, log into your account and go to On Hold.
- To suspend or freeze/pause a hold:
- When viewing your holds, you can choose the Pause option to delay the hold being filled.
- When ready to resume your hold, choose the Resume option. Holds can only be paused if all holdable copies are currently unavailable.
- To cancel a hold:
- If you no longer wish to have a specific item on hold, you can cancel the request.
- To change the pickup location:
- If you would like to change the pickup location for an item, you can do so if the hold has not yet been filled.
If you have further questions or need assistance, contact your local library.